Reducing Problematic Concentrations of Microorganisms in Residential Water Wells
Your Price: $0.00
NGWA best suggested practices are designed to aid groundwater professionals at industry job sites. They are not standards, but practices that have been demonstrated to show superior results. They are prepared by a consensus of groundwater professionals from around the country.
The microorganisms BSP offers:
• Background on health effects from excessive levels of microorganisms in groundwater
• Guidance on geologic and land use settings' impact on concentrations of microorganisms
• Well location and construction methodologies to reduce the occurance of undesired microorganisms in a well system
• Well disinfection practices
• Water treatment methods to reduce levels of microorganisms in groundwater.
2013 / 20 pages
This is a downloadable item. A link will be provided on the confirmation page and on the receipt sent to your email address.
Please select DOWNLOAD as the shipping method if this is the only item ordered.
Downloadable items are nonrefundable.
Member price $0.00
Nonmember price $0.00