UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Awesome Aquifers must be shipped using the Awesome Aquifer shipping option.
- All orders will be shipped on the following business day (M-F) using the method selected.
Reducing Problematic Concentrations of Nitrates in Residential Water Wells
NGWA best suggested practices are designed to aid groundwater professionals at industry job sites. They are not standards, but practices that have been demonstrated to show superior results. They are prepared by a consensus of groundwater professionals from around the country.
The nitrates BSP covers:
• Health effects from exposure to excessive levels of nitrates
• Guidance on geologic and land use settings' impact on nitrate concentrations
• Well location and construction methodologies to reduce nitrates' presence in water wells
• Water quality testing and treatment options for nitrate reduction.
2013 / 10 pages
This is a downloadable item. A link will be provided on the confirmation page and on the receipt sent to your email address.
Please select DOWNLOAD as the shipping method if this is the only item ordered.
Downloadable items are nonrefundable.
NGWA member — $0.00
Nonmember — $150.00