UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Awesome Aquifers must be shipped using the Awesome Aquifer shipping option.
- All orders will be shipped on the following business day (M-F) using the method selected.
Reducing Problematic Concentrations of Arsenic in Residential Water Well Systems
NGWA best suggested practices are designed to aid groundwater professionals at industry job sites. They are not standards, but practices that have been demonstrated to show superior results. They are prepared by a consensus of groundwater professionals from around the country.
The arsenic BSP covers:
• Background on health effects from excessive levels of arsenic
• Guidance on geologic and land use conditions' effects on arsenic presence
• Well location and construction methodologies for minimizing the risk of arsenic present
• Water quality and treatment issues related to arsenic.
2016 / 12 pages
This is a downloadable item. A link will be provided on the confirmation page and on the receipt sent to your email address.
Please select DOWNLOAD as the shipping method if this is the only item ordered.
Downloadable items are nonrefundable.
NGWA member — $0.00
Nonmember — $150.00