UPCOMING OFFICE CLOSURE NOTICE:
- NGWA offices will be closed from Friday, December 22 at 2:00 PM ET until Wednesday, December 27 at 8:00 AM ET for the Christmas holiday.
- NGWA offices will be closed from Friday, December 29 at 2:00 PM ET until Wednesday, January 3 at 8:00 AM ET for the New Year holiday.
- Any other orders placed while the offices are closed will be processed/shipped on the next regular business day.
UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Awesome Aquifers must be shipped using the Awesome Aquifer shipping option.
- All orders will be shipped on the following business day (M-F) using the method selected.
Residential Well Cleaning
NGWA best suggested practices are designed to aid groundwater professionals at industry job sites. They are not standards, but practices that have been demonstrated to show superior results. They are prepared by a consensus of groundwater professionals from around the country.
The well cleaning BSP includes information on:
• Indicators to look for in determining if a well needs cleaning
• How well owners can contribute to the well's longevity
• Information for water well system professionals regarding natural geologic formations at the well site
• Economics of well cleaning
• Mechanical processes for well cleaning
• Chemical processes for well cleaning
• Steps in residential well cleaning
• A short introduction on well disinfection and its distinction from well cleaning.
2015 / 12 pages
This is a downloadable item. A link will be provided on the confirmation page and on the receipt sent to your email address.
Please select DOWNLOAD as the shipping method if this is the only item ordered.
Downloadable items are nonrefundable.
NGWA member — $0.00
Nonmember — $150.00