Water Well Systems for Fire Protection Services for Stand-Alone Housing Units
Your Price: $0.00
NGWA best suggested practices are designed to aid groundwater professionals at industry job sites. They are not standards, but practices that have been demonstrated to show superior results. They are prepared by a consensus of groundwater professionals from around the country.
The fire protection BSP includes details on:
• An introduction to fire protection methods
• Design for a residential water well system with consideration of fire protection contingencies
• Sprinkler systems
• Tank storage
• Variable speed drive motors and pump systems
• Use of a well as a standing column of water storage
• Connections for fire protection
• Well systems after a fire event.
2014 / 6 pages
This is a downloadable item. A link will be provided on the confirmation page and on the receipt sent to your email address.
Please select DOWNLOAD as the shipping method if this is the only item ordered.
Downloadable items are nonrefundable.
Member price $0.00
Nonmember price $0.00