Managing a Flowing Water Well
Your Price: $0.00
NGWA best suggested practices are designed to aid groundwater professionals at industry job sites. They are not standards, but practices that have been demonstrated to show superior results. They are prepared by a consensus of groundwater professionals from around the country.
The BSP for managing a flowing well contains information on the following:
• Why some wells flow and resulting implications
• Unexpected artesian flowing well conditions
• Identifying artesian flowing well conditions
• Construction in areas of artesian flow
• Construction in a confined aquifer
• Construction in an unconfined aquifer
• Flow control with drilling mud
• Flow control with packers
• Casing selection
• Construction — annular grouting
• Flow control after construction
2010 / 8 pages
This is a downloadable item. A link will be provided on the confirmation page and on the receipt sent to your email address.
Please select DOWNLOAD as the shipping method if this is the only item ordered.
Downloadable items are nonrefundable.
Member price $0.00
Nonmember price $0.00