IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT SHIPPING
- All items will be shipped on the next business day after your order is placed
- Media Mail can only be used to ship BOOKS or DVDs only
- You cannot select Media Mail for shipping Awesome Aquifer Kits
Reducing Problematic Concentrations of Iron and Manganese in Water Well Systems
NGWA best suggested practices are designed to aid groundwater professionals at industry job sites. They are not standards, but practices that have been demonstrated to show superior results. They are prepared by a consensus of groundwater professionals from around the country.
The iron and manganese BSP provides:
• Background on health effects related to excessive iron and manganese in drinking water
• Guidance on geologic conditions and land use settings' effects on iron and manganese concentrations
• Well location and construction methodologies related to reducing iron and manganese intrusion
• Water sampling methods and treatment options.
2013 / 8 pages
This is a downloadable item. A link will be provided on the confirmation page and on the receipt sent to your email address.
Please select DOWNLOAD as the shipping method if this is the only item ordered.
Downloadable items are nonrefundable.
NGWA member — $0.00
Nonmember — $150.00