UPCOMING OFFICE CLOSURE NOTICE:
- NGWA offices will be closed from Friday, December 22 at 2:00 PM ET until Wednesday, December 27 at 8:00 AM ET for the Christmas holiday.
- NGWA offices will be closed from Friday, December 29 at 2:00 PM ET until Wednesday, January 3 at 8:00 AM ET for the New Year holiday.
- Any other orders placed while the offices are closed will be processed/shipped on the next regular business day.
UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Awesome Aquifers must be shipped using the Awesome Aquifer shipping option.
- All orders will be shipped on the following business day (M-F) using the method selected.
Professional Designations Information and Study Guide
This updated edition is a study guide covering materials for exams offered for all of NGWA's professional designations.
Covered are the designations Certified Well Driller (CWD), Certified Pump Installer (CPI), Certified Vertical Closed Loop Driller (CVCLD), Master Groundwater Contractor (MGWC), and Certified Groundwater Professional (CGWP).
New additions to this guide include the skills and competencies included in each profession, a self-assessment grid to assist in creating a study plan, and glossaries of terms. The text includes test-taking tips, sample exam questions (four per exam), and journal articles on key industry subjects.
This is an ideal item for anyone considering taking an NGWA voluntary certification exam.
Replaces the Voluntary Certification Exam Study Guide.
2019 / 200 pages
NGWA member — $45.00
Nonmember — $55.00