UPCOMING OFFICE CLOSURE NOTICE:
- NGWA offices will be closed from Friday, December 22 at 2:00 PM ET until Wednesday, December 27 at 8:00 AM ET for the Christmas holiday.
- NGWA offices will be closed from Friday, December 29 at 2:00 PM ET until Wednesday, January 3 at 8:00 AM ET for the New Year holiday.
- Any other orders placed while the offices are closed will be processed/shipped on the next regular business day.
UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Awesome Aquifers must be shipped using the Awesome Aquifer shipping option.
- All orders will be shipped on the following business day (M-F) using the method selected.
Technologies and Approaches to Reducing the Fuel Consumption of Vehicles
National Academies Press
This is a report of a committee appointed by the National Research Council on the evaluation of medium- and heavy-duty vehicle fuel economy standards.
The committee featured 19 experts and consultants from industry, academia, and government policy. The report includes an assessment of technologies and costs for improving such vehicles.
Also included are chapters on current approaches to fuel economy, assessment of direct and indirect costs and benefits of fuel consumption reduction technologies, potential unintended consequences and alternative approaches, options for regulatory design, and recommendations from the committee.
2010 / 234 pages
Price — $4.99