UPCOMING OFFICE CLOSURE NOTICE:
- NGWA offices will be closed from Friday, December 22 at 2:00 PM ET until Wednesday, December 27 at 8:00 AM ET for the Christmas holiday.
- NGWA offices will be closed from Friday, December 29 at 2:00 PM ET until Wednesday, January 3 at 8:00 AM ET for the New Year holiday.
- Any other orders placed while the offices are closed will be processed/shipped on the next regular business day.
UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Awesome Aquifers must be shipped using the Awesome Aquifer shipping option.
- All orders will be shipped on the following business day (M-F) using the method selected.
Handbook of Suggested Practices for Design and Installation of Monitoring Wells
By NGWA staff under contract with the U.S. EPA's Environmental Monitoring Systems Laboratory
This book presents practices used in the design and installation of groundwater monitoring wells.
Emphasis is placed on the constraints dictated by hydrogeology conditions and limitations imposed by the availability of equipment to do the work that is needed. These constraints are balanced against the need to construct a well that will allow sampling, testing, and introduction of necessary tools.
A matrix is provided to assist in the evaluation of drilling techniques. Procedures for equipment decontamination, well installation and completion, well development, well management, and well abandonment are discussed.
1989 / 380 pages
NGWA member — $37.00
Nonmember — $45.00