UPCOMING OFFICE CLOSURE NOTICE:
- NGWA offices will be closed from Friday, December 22 at 2:00 PM ET until Wednesday, December 27 at 8:00 AM ET for the Christmas holiday.
- NGWA offices will be closed from Friday, December 29 at 2:00 PM ET until Wednesday, January 3 at 8:00 AM ET for the New Year holiday.
- Any other orders placed while the offices are closed will be processed/shipped on the next regular business day.
UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Awesome Aquifers must be shipped using the Awesome Aquifer shipping option.
- All orders will be shipped on the following business day (M-F) using the method selected.
Basic Water Systems: A Pump and Hydraulic Training Manual
By Steve Mincey
What really happens when you turn on a pump? Why do pipe sizes affect pump performance? This training manual takes on the complex world of water systems and presents the basics in a straightforward style.
The handbook includes the basic hydraulics of a pump, the controlling factors involved in a water system such as atmospheric pressure, vacuum, and friction loss, and discusses pump sizing examples.
Designed for both newcomers and old hands.
2002 / 131 pages
NGWA member — $20.00
Nonmember — $25.00