Water Well Systems Inspection
NGWA best suggested practices are designed to aid groundwater professionals at industry job sites. They are not standards, but practices that have been demonstrated to show superior results. They are prepared by a consensus of groundwater professionals from around the country.
The well inspection BSP contains:
• Introduction to well inspection components
• Minimum requirements for well inspection personnel
• Well use parameters
• Inspection of the well and groundwater system equipment, including —
• Visual inspection of wellhead
• Visual inspection of water well system components
• Physical inspection of water well system components
• Visual inspection of other equipment
2016 / 6 pages
This is a downloadable item. A link will be provided on the confirmation page and on the receipt sent to your email address.
Please select DOWNLOAD as the shipping method if this is the only item ordered.
Downloadable items are nonrefundable.
NGWA member — $0.00
Nonmember — $150.00