IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT SHIPPING
- Due to special handling requirements, you must select Awesome Aquifer Shipping if you have ordered an Awesome Aquifer.
- All items will be shipped on the next business day after your order is placed.
- Due to COVID and other restrictions, NGWA is currently NOT shipping to the following countries: Australia, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Brunei, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Cuba, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Liberia, Libya, Martinique, Mongolia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Reunion, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Samoa, Sierre Leone, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Syria, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, and Yeman.
Reducing Problematic Concentrations of Methane in Residential Water Well Systems
NGWA best suggested practices are designed to aid groundwater professionals at industry job sites. They are not standards, but practices that have been demonstrated to show superior results. They are prepared by a consensus of groundwater professionals from around the country.
The methane BSP includes:
• Background on health and safety effects related to methane
• Guidance on how geologic conditions and land use settings can affect methane's concentration
• Well location and construction methodologies related to minimizing the chance of encountering methane
• Water well operations and potential interactions with methane
• Groundwater analyses for methane
• Groundwater treatment options for reducing methane.
2013 / 12 pages
This is a downloadable item. A link will be provided on the confirmation page and on the receipt sent to your email address.
Please select DOWNLOAD as the shipping method if this is the only item ordered.
Downloadable items are nonrefundable.
NGWA member — $0.00
Nonmember — $150.00