UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Awesome Aquifers must be shipped using the Awesome Aquifer shipping option.
- All orders will be shipped on the following business day (M-F) using the method selected.
Reducing Problematic Concentrations of Hydrogen Sulfide in Water Well Systems
NGWA best suggested practices are designed to aid groundwater professionals at industry job sites. They are not standards, but practices that have been demonstrated to show superior results. They are prepared by a consensus of groundwater professionals from around the country.
The hydrogen sulfide BSP covers:
• Background on health and safety issues related to excessive levels of hydrogen sulfide
• Guidance on geologic conditions and land use settings' effects on hydrogen sulfide concentrations
• Well location and construction methodologies to minimize buildup of hydrogen sulfide
• Water sampling and treatment methods for hydrogen sulfide.
2013 / 12 pages
This is a downloadable item. A link will be provided on the confirmation page and on the receipt sent to your email address.
Please select DOWNLOAD as the shipping method if this is the only item ordered.
Downloadable items are nonrefundable.
NGWA member — $0.00
Nonmember — $150.00