UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Awesome Aquifers must be shipped using the Awesome Aquifer shipping option.
- All orders will be shipped on the following business day (M-F) using the method selected.
Understanding Hydrogeology and Its Impact on Large-Scale GHP Systems
Edited by industry experts Nina Baird, Carnegie Mellon University, and John Rhyner, P.W. Grosser Consulting Inc., these guidelines bridge the gap between existing HVAC literature and geothermal heat pump (GHP) industry training, and provide a useful ongoing reference for those involved in planning or site assessment for a large-scale GHP project.
Topics covered in the book therefore address:
• Fundamentals of large-scale systems
• Site and hydrogeologic considerations
• Site constraints
• Site assessment and ground coupling options
• Regulations and requirements
• Professional qualifications for GHP system design and installation
• Characteristics of a successful GHP product
• Common causes of GHP shortfalls.
2015 / 60 pages
NGWA member — $35.00
Nonmember — $50.00